Natural herbs for weight loss
Aside from aggressive dieting and exercising, some natural herbs for weight loss may aid in raising metabolism or suppressing the appetite. But at the same time, you should also be wary of their side effects.
Obesity is one of the major health concerns that plague America today. Approximately two-thirds of American adults are considered overweight; while one in three are seriously overweight or obese. Obesity is defined as having an abnormal amount of body fat; being 20 to 30 percent over the ideal weight for age, sex and height.
Aside from being a major cosmetic concern, obesity is a great risk factor for serious medical conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, kidney troubles, prostate enlargement, female infertility, uterine fibroids, pregnancy disorders, gallstones, cardiovascular diseases, stroke and cancer. Excessive body weight also puts great stress on joints increasing the chances of arthritis.
How much calories do you burn...
Everyone's metabolism (the rate at which the body burns calories) is different and is influenced by many factors, including genetics. Regularly eating even a few more calories than your body needs can lead to weight gain. By consuming only 100 extra calories a day, for example, you'll gain a pound in approximately a month (a pound of body fat equals 3,500 calories). Some experts think a sedentary lifestyle influences weight gain even more than eating too many calories. Exercise burns calories and builds muscle. And the more muscle mass you have, the greater number of calories your body burns at rest.
Natural herbs for weight loss can also be considered as a complement to dieting and exercising. They may act on your functions in raising metabolism or suppressing the appetite. Always check with your health care provider first.
Effects of natural herbs for weight loss :
- Aloe Vera, improves digestion and cleans the digestive tract
- Astralgus, increases energy and improves nutrient absorption
- Bee pollen, stimulates metabolism and quickly satisfy craving for sweets
- Bladderwrack, contains iodine which helps enhance thyroid function
- Brewer’s yeast, reduces various cravings for food and drink
- Cayenne, reduces hunger after meals and increases calorie burning by the body
- Chitosan, slows the absorption of fat in the intestine
- Chromium, helps the body use fat for energy and builds muscles
- Dandelion roots, are effective natural herbs for weight loss. They flush out kidneys, boost metabolism, and off-set cravings for sweets
- Ephedra, also known as ma huang, suppresses appetite
- Fennel, suppresses appetite and removes mucus and fat from the intestinal tract
- Garcinia cambogia, quells hunger pangs
- Green tea leaves, are excellent natural herbs for weight loss. They increase energy expenditure and enhance the ability of the body to burn fat
- Guaraná, contains caffeine which curbs appetite, increases metabolic rates and has a mild diuretic effect
- Guggul, lowers cholesterol and promotes weight control
- Kelp, boosts metabolism
- Licorice, sustains regulated blood sugar level and reduces cravings for sweets
- Malabar tamarind, helps prevents the production of fat and suppresses appetite
- Siberian ginseng, stabilizes blood sugar and reduces cravings for sweets
- Yohimbine, raises metabolic rates, reduces appetite and increases fat burning
These natural herbs for weight loss are not recommended to replace regular diet. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is key.
If you are looking for an effective solution to burn fat, I recommend Fast Fat Reduction. This is a reputable product containing natural herbs for weight loss. Click here for more information.
Please read the Usage Agreement carefully before using this website. If you do not agree
to all provisions found in the Usage Agreement then do not use this website. By using this website you are agreeing to the
provisions found in the Usage Agreement.