How To Have Free Pores
Everyone wants clear, impurities-free skin. This is why learning how to have free pores is important. Unfortunately, not all of us were blessed to have the model - look beautiful skin that we always wanted. People are always bombarded with
those various skin disorders and we are always flocking to our drugstores to buy the latest miracle cure for that naturally
Fact number one. The cosmetic industry makes billions of dollars from the public quest for great skin. They are paid to
advertise and perpetuate their products. Do not be fooled by the hype.
Fact number two. There are many factors that contribute to the clogging of pores: like dehydrated skin, improper
cleansing, excessive oil production, excessive build-up of dead skin cells, hormones, excessive sweating, dirty work or
play environments, genetics, makeup, fingers on the face, allergic reactions, a diet high in sugar content and many
Fact number three. Most skin impurities are due to clogged pores, so the best way to have that beautiful skin is to
have clear pores.
5 Steps to free pores:
1) Avoid oil-based products such as facial lotions, wash and cosmetics. Look for products that are “non-comedogenic,” it
means it will not clog your pores.
2) Do not wear tight headband, baseball hat, and/or helmet when you exercise or play sports, and make sure you wash the
sweat-soaked things each time you wear them.
3) Keep the skin hydrated and moist so your cells can function properly. Moisturize your face with mild, non-comedogenic
moisturizers to keep it hydrated. Moisturizing is a necessity. Again, the product with the least amount of chemical
additives is the best. Always use a light moisturizer on your face after cleansing.
4) Cleanse your pores with an alcohol-free toner or skin conditioner on cotton balls. Do not try to scrub harshly or you
will strip and damage your skin. Even after rinsing your face, if you do not remove the remainder of cleanser and
loosened debris residues, you are only going to imbed that debris deeper into the pores as you layer serums and
moisturizers on top. The absolute best way to have free pores is with an alcohol-free toner or skin
conditioner on cotton balls. There's no need to harm your skin by vigorous scrubbing or harsh acids, simply wipe with
toner damp cotton balls until the last cotton comes away perfectly white.
5) Astringents, benzoyl peroxides, retinoic acids, and glycolic acids all work to prevent pores from clogging.
So there, those are ultra easy steps to eliminate or lessen your problem, start today. Beauty starts with your skin.
Free pores to get rid of acne. More information here.
Please read the Usage Agreement carefully before using this website. If you do not agree
to all provisions found in the Usage Agreement then do not use this website. By using this website you are agreeing to the
provisions found in the Usage Agreement.